[Coral-List] Carbon offsetting

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Fri May 10 16:59:30 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to share with you, the acknowledgement granted to
the Foundation ICRI Colombia in Pro of Coral Reefs by the Alliances of
Pacto Global- Colombia, Camara de Comercio de Bogotá, the enterprises
in the network and UNDP Colombia. Due to the efforts to implement the
Sustaianble Development Goal #SDG14 Protecting #LifeBelowWater in
Colombia. Our mission is to guide how to improve coral reef
conservation effectiveness along the implementation of all the SDGs.

I agree with Ehsan, that the best way is keeping low our own carbon footprint.
Also supporting local programs to improve the effectiveness of the
coral reefs conservation.

The more effective way to protect a coral reef is to prevent
unsustainable development at local and global level. To learn more
about our activities please follow us on the social media with the
hashtag #OceanAction14819 Our volunteer commitment before the UN.

Many Thanks,