[Coral-List] Job Posting: Director of Research - Central Caribbean Marine Institute, Cayman Islands

Carrie Manfrino manfrino at reefresearch.org
Tue May 14 12:40:28 UTC 2019

    PLEASE POST
    Call for Nominations and Applications for a Distinguished Marine Scientist/ Director
    of Research at the Central Caribbean Marine Institute Inc. (CCMI), Cayman Islands
    Central Caribbean Marine Institute   PO Box 1461     Princeton, NJ  08542

    The Central Caribbean Marine Institute Inc. (CCMI) in the Cayman Islands will hire a Director to develop and implement a research strategy to establish CCMI as a globally-recognized premier institute. The Research Director will lead a vibrant coral reef research program that incubates new ideas to address contemporary issues facing coral reef ecosystems.  We seek to recruit a scientist with a distinguished marine science career with a focus on coral reefs, physical sciences or oceanography. Nominees and applicants must have an earned doctoral degree in marine science or related discipline, a minimum of 10 years post-PhD experience, and a strong publication record.  Competitive salary and benefits.  We will begin reviewing applications May 15th. Link here for more information https://reefresearch.org/who-we-are/our-people/positions-available/       Contact: sprovost at reefresearch.org