[Coral-List] Post-doc position in the Leibniz Centre for Tropical Marine Research (ZMT) Germany

Sonia Bejarano sonia.bejarano at leibniz-zmt.de
Wed May 22 13:46:48 UTC 2019

Dear all,

We wish to announce an exciting post doctoral position to work on the
drivers of reef fish diversity in the Tropical Eastern Pacific, housed
at the Reef Systems Research Group in the Leibniz Centre for Tropical
Marine Research (ZMT) in Bremen, Germany. The successful candidate will
enjoy a vibrant and international research environment at our
interdisciplinary institute.

Full details of the position can be found here:
https://www.leibniz-zmt.de/images/content/pdf/Stellenangebote_Vancancies/2019.05.20__PostDoc_CLIFTEP_Final.pdf

For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me,

Best Regards,

Sonia

Sonia Bejarano (PhD)
Head of the Reef Systems Research Group
Ecology Department

Leibniz-Zentrum für Marine Tropenforschung (ZMT) GmbH
Leibniz Centre for Tropical Marine Research
Tel. +49(0)421/238 00 51
Fax  +49(0)421/238 00 30
email: sonia.bejarano at leibniz-zmt.de
Internet: http://www.leibniz-zmt.de/Sonia_Bejarano.html