[Coral-List] Renewable energies (Sewage=Biogas)

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:12:04 UTC 2019

Dear Collegues,

Thanks for contacting me directly, encouraging to recommend the
implementation of the UN SDGs. As I discussed at the final plenary of
#ReefFutures2018 We should stop the uncivilized pollution of rivers
and sea with sewage. Instead, use it as Renewable Energy (Biogas).

In Sweden they have been successful using it. We would like to learn
from Sweden to apply in Colombia in our Hope Spot Coral Reefs
Capurganá Cabo Tiburón, to avoid pollution going directly to the sea
tackling #SDG7 #SDG13 #SDG14 #SDG6 #SDG17

Please reply directly to me, experts on this subject, thanks.