[Coral-List] MMES Graduate Program Announcement

MMES Director mmes at myuvi.net
Fri Nov 8 14:53:20 UTC 2019

Greetings!

It is with pleasure that I invite you to apply and/or share the following
information for our exceptional graduate program.

*Master of Marine and Environmental Science Program (MMES)*

*At the University of the Virgin Islands*

*accepting applications through March 1, 2020*

*Join our MMES team:*  Surrounded by turquoise water on Caribbean islands,
MMES graduate students work with world-class biologists on internationally
significant topics such as coral reef resilience and sustainability,
mesophotic reef ecology, terrestrial ecology, reef fish spawning
aggregations, movement ecology of animals, Ciguatera fish poisoning, and
sea turtle biology in the Center for Marine and Environmental Sciences
(CMES).  Learn more at:
https://www.uvi.edu/research/center-for-marine-environmental-studies/research/

*Choose adventure*: Explore tropical islands as we seek new understanding
of biodiversity, restore natural resources, and promote environmental
sustainability.  Learn more at:  https://viepscor.org/news

*Apply now:*  Deadline for Fall 2020 is March 1.  All aspects of the MMES
Program stand ready to support you in this student-centered program
including MMES professors, CMES, MMSC dive program, and UVI fleet at the
MacLean Marine Science Center. Program graduates enjoy excellent placement
and success in biological, environmental, and natural resource management
careers, and in doctoral programs.   Apply at: http://mmes.uvi.edu

Warm Regards,

*Sophia McKenzie*

Program Coordinator