[Coral-List] Final Call for items for forthcoming issue of Reef Encounter

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:41:31 UTC 2019

Fear Coral-listers,

We are currently working on the next issue of REEF ENCOUNTER - the
newsletter / news journal of the International Coral Reef Society (ICRS).

We still have space for a few extra items and would welcome the
following if details can be sent to me by the end of this month.

In particular now is the time to submit or advise us about such items as
announcements, short communications / scientific notes, book reviews,
workshop reports, obituaries etc.

Publication is open to non-members, and REEF ENCOUNTER can be downloaded
without charge from the society's website at www.coralreefs.org

with thanks,

Rupert Ormond (Editor Reef Encounter)

--

*Prof. Rupert Ormond
*Co-Director, Marine Conservation International