[Coral-List] coral disease in the Caribbean

Kristin Paterakis kristin.paterakis at ucdenver.edu
Tue Oct 1 15:16:28 UTC 2019

Hello,

Please consider watching the episode of Changing Seas about the SCTLD in
Florida featuring experts from Nova Southeastern University, the Coral
Restoration Foundation, FWC Fish and Wildlife Research Institute, FKNMS,
and Mote Marine Laboratory trying to fight the disease.

https://www.changingseas.tv/season-11/1103/

Best,
Kristin

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:23 AM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <