[Coral-List] coral disease in the Caribbean

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:14:39 UTC 2019

Hi Greg,

Very grim!  Obviously, one has to apply strong imagination to recreate the
splendid scenery of Yucatan coral reefs in 1980s.

Hope of interest (free access): CICIMAR *Oceánides*. 22(1, 2): 45-116.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski

D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:48 AM Gregory Boland via Coral-List <