[Coral-List] Raja Ampat small package asist

Phillip Dustan phil.dustan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:53:44 UTC 2019

Dear Listers,
   I have two small Onset HoboTemps that I'd like to get hand-carried from
the US to Sorong should anyone be traveling there in the next month or so.
They are about the size of a small AAA-battery flashlight so they won't
take up too much space or weight.
 I'd be grateful if someone could take them to Sorong for me. A colleague
will meet you at the airport, your hotel, or liveaboard  to pick them up
when you arrive.
 Thanks so much,
  Phil

--

Phillip Dustan PhD
Charleston SC  29424

"When we try to pick out anything by itself
we find that it is bound fast by a thousand invisible cords
that cannot be broken, to everything in the universe. "
*                                         John Muir 1869*

*Bali Coral Bleaching 2016 video*

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOfLTnPSUo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOfLTnPSUo>*
TEDx Charleston on saving coral reefs