[Coral-List] Data Platform Designers Are Listening – What Information Do You Need to Manage Coral Reefs?

Resilience resilience at tnc.org
Thu Oct 17 20:54:03 UTC 2019

Take a 10-minute survey to identify the data you need to make decisions about managing reefs. Your input will be used to improve information platforms currently being developed for reef managers.

The World Resource Institute, The Nature Conservancy, National Geographic Society, and Vulcan Inc. are collaborating to evaluate data needs for several audiences, including marine protected area managers, marine conservation practitioners, coastal planning authorities, and the insurance sector.

Your participation is vital to ensure future data platforms have the information you need to manage reefs.

The survey works best on a laptop computer or a tablet, but also works on smart phones.

Individual responses will not be made public.

We know that your time is valuable and to help encourage participation we are offering an underwater camera to three participants with complete surveys! (Camera-winners will be selected at random at the close of the survey.)

The survey will close on October 28.

Many thanks for your contribution to this effort,

Reef Resilience Network Team

Survey link - https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5237314/Coral-data-questionnaire