[Coral-List] survey on taxonomy publications

Rodrigo Salvador salvador.rodrigo.b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 04:13:34 UTC 2019

Dear listers,

Firstly, I'm sorry for sending this again and for cross-posting (in case
someone subscribes to more than one list).

We'd like to thank all the taxonomists out there who answered our survey
and to remind those who might be interested to answer it, that they still
got time.
We'll still be receiving answers for the next two weeks, *closing on
November 3rd*.

You can* find the survey here*:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdC9BQk9vjsTccztL8sXmeGJUWi20F5XUKnHDWjcbc4BXLGCA/viewform

It is entirely anonymous and should take no more than *5 minutes *of your
time.

Just to *recap*, we are investigating the publication culture in taxonomy
across all taxa.
If you work with Taxonomy / Systematics, we kindly invite you to help us.
Also, please spread the word and invite your fellow taxonomists who you
think would like to help us too.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Salvador, Cavallari & Tomotani.