[Coral-List] ICRS Proceedings pre-2008 and Reefbase

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:43:18 UTC 2019

Abigail:

I am granted access through our College's journal finder portal, but the
format appears to have changed; I am not able to find the list sorted by
issue that was there last time I checked. I can search by author for a
specific paper, but it is harder to just browse like previously. Is anyone
on the list high enough on the Springer food chain or in the pubs
department for the Society to see what might be going on here?

Thanks,

Dennis

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 9:36 AM Abigail Moore via Coral-List <