[Coral-List] ICRS Proceedings pre-2008 and Reefbase

Christine Schoenberg christine.schonberg at uwa.edu.au
Tue Oct 29 05:25:12 UTC 2019

Hi Abigail and Dennis,

I find access to the ICRS proceedings through ReefBase the same as always,
just go to
http://www.reefbase.org/resource_center/publication/icrs.aspx
Alternatively you find it through ReefBase publications when you google it.

But at some stage I also had problems, when my membership had lapsed and I
no longer had instant access. Maybe check on the ICRS webpage what your
membership is up to. :-)

Cheers, Christine

On 28/10/2019 9:43 pm, "Coral-List on behalf of Dennis Hubbard via
Coral-List" <coral-list-bounces at coral.aoml.noaa.gov on behalf of