[Coral-List] corals in the news

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Wed Oct 30 20:36:43 UTC 2019

All:

Sue Wells kindly passed on an address to access back issues of the
symposium volumes. If you have trouble accessing them through the reefbase
page, try the following:

http://www.reefbase.org/resource_center/publication/icrs.aspx?icrs=ICRS2

Dennis

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:30 PM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <