[Coral-List] Reef Conservation UK 2019 - Final Call

Dominic Andradi-Brown dandradibrown at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:02:35 UTC 2019

Dear all,

This is a final call for abstract submissions and student travel grant
applications to attend Reef Conservation UK 2019. The deadline is *6
September.*

More info in the original announcement below:

We are delighted to announce the 22nd Annual Reef Conservation
UK conference will be held at ZSL London Zoo on Saturday 14 December 2019.

Please join us for a day of inspiring talks, posters and informal
coral reef chat!

The call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations is NOW OPEN -
with a deadline of 6 September 2019.

For full details on abstract submission please check out our website:
https://www.reefconservationuk.co.uk/abstract-submission.html

Details on how to register for the conference, and student grants to
support attendance are on our website.

Many thanks,

Dominic Andradi-Brown
(on behalf of the Reef Conservation UK Committee)