[Coral-List] ICRS 2020 - DEADLINE APPROACHING

ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat office at icrs2020.de
Thu Sep 12 21:58:52 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Countdown for abstract submission deadline!

The Call for Abstracts of the 14th International Coral Reef Symposium
(ICRS 2020) is closing on Sunday.

We want ICRS 2020 to be as diverse and productive as coral reefs and we
invite everyone to join us in ‘Tackling the challenging future of coral
reefs’!

The scientific program of ICRS 2020 comprises 15 themes with 104
selected sessions covering a broad spectrum of topics and disciplines:
http://www.icrs2020.de/program/session-program/

*Please submit your abstract online until 15 September 2019, 11:59pm CET*.

All information about the call and how to submit your abstract can be
found here: http://www.icrs2020.de/program/call-for-abstracts/

We look forward to receiving your contributions and to welcome you in
Bremen, Germany, 5-10 July 2020!

Further information and all updates can be found at www.icrs2020.de

Apologies for any cross-postings.

Kind regards,
Malik Naumann
on behalf of the ICRS 2020 organising committee

--
*Dr. Malik Naumann*
Konferenzsekretariat / Conference secretariat

Universität Bremen / University of Bremen
UFT, Leobener Str. 6, D-28359 Bremen
T +49-(0)421-218-63303
www.icrs2020.de <3D"http://www.icrs2020.de">