[Coral-List] Assistance for Raja Ampat

Phillip Dustan phil.dustan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 12:46:18 UTC 2019

Dear Listers,
   You may recall that I asked for help transporting COTs injection kits to
Sorong about this time last year. We distributed 125 kits and are now on
our second batch. However, we have been able to source most of the large
parts direct from the manufacturers greatly reducing postage and
"hauling".  I do have a few pounds of plastic valves, luer locks, and
plastic tubing that need transport. I would be grateful if anyone going to
or through Sorong could help carry these bits and pieces to my colleague
there, Wick Alliston who can meet you anywhere you land or stay in Sorong.
   Thanks,
    Phil

--

Phillip Dustan PhD
Charleston SC  29424

"When we try to pick out anything by itself
we find that it is bound fast by a thousand invisible cords
that cannot be broken, to everything in the universe. "
*                                         John Muir 1869*

*Bali Coral Bleaching 2016 video*

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOfLTnPSUo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOfLTnPSUo>*
TEDx Charleston on saving coral reefs