[Coral-List] new paper on coral reef ecosystem metabolism

diack Ibrahima diack.ib at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 21:45:32 UTC 2019

Hi dear Katie,
Thank you for sharing this paper!
I am very interesting by ocean acidification, but in our country (Senegal)
the main problem, is the infrastructure availability.
So do someone have suggestions to found collaboration? Because Senegal
belong Canary Current Upwelling System and I could affirm that any study
related ocean acidification is done in this zone.

Diack

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 6:43 PM Katie Shamberger via Coral-List <

Ibrahima DIACK,
Personal contact of AOLN in Senegal
member of the OA-Africa network
*Cell:* (+221) 708467870 / 781001819