[Coral-List] Survey for stakeholders in the South Florida shark fishery

Rachel Skubel rskubel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:26:31 UTC 2019

Hi, I’m Rachel Skubel, part of a research team at the University of Miami
studying people’s values towards sharks and the marine environment.

If you have interests in shark fishing in South Florida, we invite you to
participate in an anonymous, brief (10 minute) survey of your views on
sharks, shark fishing, policy-making towards sharks, and related topics. In
particular, we are looking for the views of shark fishers (recreational and
commercial), managers, scientists, environmental organizations, divers, and
beachgoers.

If you know of other individuals or groups who might fit this description,
we would appreciate you forwarding this notice to them so we can include as
many perspectives as possible.

While there is no compensation for participation in the survey, your input
will contribute to our efforts to support the conservation of South
Florida's marine resources for the future! The survey will be open for
participation until October 18th, 2019.

If you are able to participate, you can find the survey at this link:

https://umiami.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5nGjSsgtuQScRz7

Thanks for your help,

Rachel Skubel

--