[Coral-List] Fwd: So you think you understand coral bleaching?

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Sun Apr 5 21:56:57 UTC 2020

Hi DOug:

I think that the recent Coronavirus situation has illustrated two things to
think about. First is the "all your eggs in one basket" mentality that you
have discussed well already; I've already posted too many times about my
problems with breeding "genetic super-corals". Second, and surprising to
me, is that the lowered travel related to Coronavirus is apparently already
having measurable effects on the amount of "greenhouse gasses" in the
atmosphere - particularly CO2. What might this be telling us about  the
physics involved and the management options we might think more about?

Denny

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 2:23 PM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <