[Coral-List] Marine Sciences Master Degree in Italy

Davide Seveso davide.seveso at unimib.it
Fri Apr 10 10:19:07 UTC 2020

CALL OPEN NOW!
The call for applications to our English-taught INTERNATIONAL MASTER PROGRAMME IN “MARINE SCIENCES”, University of Milano-Bicocca in Milan (Italy), with joint title degree with the Maldives National University (Maldives), is now open and online!
Both Italian and international students are invited to apply.
Start your learning journey by visiting our website! http://www.marinesciences.unimib.it
Waiting to rejoin our exciting community at the campus and in the field, we are brilliantly overcoming the Covid-19 outbreak through e-learning tools and a suite of web resources: elearning.unimib.it/course/view.php?id=17872&lang=en
Non-EU students may apply until May 4.
EU students may apply until September 7
Completely web-based admission procedure for all applicants in case of prolonged COVID19 lockdown
Full waiver for the first year on registration fees for international students!
Contact the secretariat for more info:
didattica.ms at unimib.it
Or contact the director:
daniela.basso at unimib.it

Davide Seveso, Ph.D
Dept. of Earth and Environmental Sciences (DISAT),
University of Milano – Bicocca
P.zza della Scienza 1, 20126, Milano, Italy
MaRHE Center, Magoodhoo, Faafu, Maldives
Ph.: +390264482953
mobile: +393398368222