[Coral-List] Atoll Research Bulletin Submission procedures

Toscano, Marguerite TOSCANOM at si.edu
Tue Apr 14 18:02:12 UTC 2020

Dear Coral Listers,

As you may know, Smithsonian Scholarly Press (SISP) has phased out the Open SI online submission system, which included the Atoll Research Bulletin.  ARB authors should submit new manuscripts via email to ARBEditor at si.edu<mailto:ARBEditor at si.edu> or as a shared folder via Dropbox (or another file sharing system), which SISP has found to be faster and easier for authors. The folder should also be shared with scholarlypress at si.edu<mailto:scholarlypress at si.edu> so the submission will be logged.

I hope the COVID-19 quarantine is keeping you all well and safe, and offering you some time to prepare and submit new papers to this series.

Please reach out to me with any questions.

Sincerely,
Maggie Toscano

Marguerite A. Toscano, PhD
Quaternary Marine Geoscientist/Research Associate
Editor, Atoll Research Bulletin
Smithsonian Institution; SERC
National Museum of Natural History, MRC 121
P. O. Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
toscanom at si.edu<mailto:toscanom at si.edu>
http://opensi.si.edu/index.php/smithsonian/catalog/series/ARB