[Coral-List] Passing of Peter Gayle

Jeremy Jackson jeremybcjackson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:44:48 UTC 2020

Dear Bill

Peter Gayle was a truly lovely human being who did so much for coral reef
science and conservation in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean. Always
helpful, he was also the welcoming spirit at Discovery Bay and whatever one
needed to do he would help make it happen.

A great, great loss.

Jeremy

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 12:34 PM William Precht via Coral-List <