[Coral-List] Mr Peter Gayle - UWI tribute note

PALMER,Suzanne suzanne.palmer at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Apr 24 19:30:35 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,
We have lost a special person here in Jamaica.
This is the link to the UWI tribute for Peter Gayle:

https://www.mona.uwi.edu/marcom/newsroom/entry/7794

Best, Suzanne

Suzanne E Palmer, PhD
Lecturer, Department of Life Sciences
Academic Coordinator, Port Royal Marine Laboratory
The University of the West Indies (Mona), Jamaic
https://www.caribbeanenvironments.com/New_Website/
https://www.mona.uwi.edu/lifesciences/spalmer.htm

Message: 1