[Coral-List] [EXT]: Seeking input from coral reefs scientists/conservationists

Fran Cabada Fran.Cabada at zsl.org
Wed Apr 29 19:02:05 UTC 2020

Dear lister,
Hope you and your loved ones are in good health.
I am reaching out to the coral community to ask for your input. We at the EDGE of Existence programme are working on improving the way we work to conserve EDGE corals and would truly appreciate if you could take 10-12 minutes of your time to respond this survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EDGECORALS2
We encourage all people working/doing research in marine conservation and/or management of marine resources/areas to give us your valuable opinion.

The survey will be open for two weeks. We realise many have had their workload tripled as everything moved online, and thus are thankful to those sharing their expertise with us.

All the best and keep safe,

Dr Francoise Cabada
EDGE of Existence Programme Marine Biologist
Conservation and Policy
Zoological Society of London
Regents Park, London UK
NW1 4RY
Phone: +44 (0) 207 449 6240
www.edgeofexistence.org<http://www.edgeofexistence.org/>
Beyond our closed gates, Zoo life goes on. We have a core team of devoted keepers, vets, security and grounds staff staying on site, making each day as normal as possible for our much-loved residents. Please help us to feed and care for our animals while we're closed by making a donation, here zsl.org/support-our-zoos<https://protect-eu.mimecashttps/donate.zsl.org/support-zsl-london-whipsnade-zoos/>.  We really need your support. ​

The Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter - Registered Charity in England and Wales no. 208728.
Principal Office England - Company Number RC000749 - Registered address Regent's Park, London, England NW1 4RY

This e-mail has been sent in confidence to the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or distribute it in any form, and you are asked to contact the sender immediately.
Views or opinions expressed in this communication may not be those of The Zoological Society of London and, therefore, The Zoological Society of London does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
The recipient(s) must be aware that e-mail is not a secure communication medium and that the contents of this mail may have been altered by a third party in transit.

If you have any issues regarding this mail please visit:
https://www.zsl.org/about-us/contact-us