[Coral-List] A Swim Through Time on Carysfort Reef; EFFORT TO ASSEMBLE A LIST OF REMAINING HEALTHY CARIBBEAN CORAL REEFS

Alina Szmant alina at cisme-instruments.com
Fri Aug 7 14:07:08 UTC 2020

Actually Dennis: per capita we (Americans) produce 4-5 times more CO2 than Chinese and used to produce even more than that before their economy started to boom post-Mao. And that is without factoring in the export of emissions to China because they manufacture so much of what we consume.  But there are ca. 4 times more Chinese than Americans,  so that is why they noq, as a nation not per capita, produce more CO2 than rhe USA. I know that you know this, but some on Coral-List may not be aware of this. Sum total of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions added since the beginning of the industrial revolution,  it's still the USA which done the most damage by a long shot!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.