[Coral-List] weekend shutdown of Coral-List

Mike Jankulak - NOAA Affiliate mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 13 16:33:31 UTC 2020

All,

AOML, where this list is based, is undergoing a scheduled power shutdown
this weekend for maintenance work. During this time you will not receive
email from us, or be able to access our online archives. You may possibly
receive bounce messages if you try to post something, or messages may be
lost.

Shutdown of the list begins mid-afternoon (Miami time) tomorrow, August
13th. We expect the list to come back online Monday, August 17th.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Mike J, coral-list mod team