[Coral-List] sunken vessels as artificial reefs (Douglas Fenner)

Benjamin Neal benjaminpneal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:15:56 UTC 2020

On the same note . . . re: the time frame and extent of such corallimorph
invasions and how they might respond to removal of shipwrecks or other
anthropogenic inputs, please see this paper
<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10530-018-1696-1>. Perhaps
useful for anticipating and controlling similar situations elsewhere. . . .

Cheers, Ben Neal

----

*Benjamin P NealAssistant Professor, **Environmental Studies Program*
*Colby College, **4026 Mayflower Hill*
*Waterville, Maine 04901  *
*C: (207-509-4404)*

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 7:59 AM Jessica Carilli via Coral-List <