[Coral-List] UMiami Rosenstiel School's Underwater Photo Contest - Winners Event! - 12/15/20 at 4:30EST

University of Miami RSMAS mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:55:50 UTC 2020

University of Miami's Rosenstiel School's Underwater Photo Contest -
Winners Announced
Description
Please join us as we announce the winners of the 2020 Underwater Photo
Contest!

Every year the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science hosts an
underwater photography contest open to amateur photographers. This year's
contest had over 700 submissions from entrants across the globe.

Join us for a virtual evening of beautiful images and underwater
photography tips from our judges and our sponsor.

Sponsored by: Canon

Time  Dec 15, 2020 04:30 PM
Sign up here:
https://miami.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6DwBXxUOQASI9k0fvr4img