[Coral-List] Octopus punches fishes

Michael Newkirk michaeljnewkirk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:11:42 UTC 2020

Hi Eduardo,

Fascinating videos! I've had my own experiences watching octopuses hunt
and engage in other activity, and they're my most memorable experiences in
the water. Thank you for sharing! Stay safe.

Warm regards,

Michael Newkirk.
Chief Editor
Words rU

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 3:16 AM Eduardo Sampaio via Coral-List <