[Coral-List] push for more reliable research in ecology

David Blakeway fathom5marineresearch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:18:06 UTC 2020

 Hi Bill,

Regarding Goodman & Greenland's critique of the Ioannidis article, their
article doesn't seem to be at the link they provide. I see that Ioannidis
replied though:

Myself I like  good conspiracy theory so I will continue to believe that a
lot of, possibly most of, science is wrong. Backed up by repeated
experiences of my own science being wrong.

Also, I should have specified that I was talking about Rupert's Acanthaster
experiment (in the thread above).