[Coral-List] Octopus punches fishes

Eduardo Sampaio edusilvasampaio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:30:15 UTC 2020

 Hi David,

Glad you liked it!
There is also a rising interest on (and feasibility of) octopus aquaculture
which is bringing some ethical questions into light. Personally, I think
they should be treated as vertebrates are.
Regarding the train track, I'm actually not sure (researchers from Eilat
that are part of this list will know better), but maybe it was related with
the underwater 'habitat' that was active there some years ago under Hans
Fricke? If someone can answer, I would love to know as well.