[Coral-List] push for more reliable research in ecology

David Blakeway fathom5marineresearch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:14:47 UTC 2020

To authors of Altieri et al. 2017. Tropical dead zones and mass mortalities
on coral reefs:
my comment above 'when scientists present 'new' concepts...' was a little
bitchy. Sorry.
I think the paper is important and I like it very much, so much that I have
to admit a little jealousy (the sincerest form of admiration)
David