[Coral-List] Octopus punches fishes

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 20:50:45 UTC 2020

Hundreds of millions already have a coral reef fish plus plant (rice) diet,
and no other viable option.  If corals die and the reef fish disappear,
they are in very deep trouble, and it looks like that will happen.  Many
get their rice by trading some of the fish they catch for rice, so they
could even lose the ability to get the rice.
Doug

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 3:41 AM Alina Szmant via Coral-List <