[Coral-List] Job Posting: Marine Science Summer Camp Staff Openings in Maine

Georgie Burruss gburruss at herringgut.org
Wed Feb 5 16:36:57 UTC 2020

Herring Gut Learning Center
<https://herringgutlearningcenter.org/index.php/careers/> is now hiring
three seasonal, full-time, paid positions for college students and recent
graduates to work at our marine science summer camp in beautiful Port
Clyde, Maine! Our day camp for children grades K-8 features daily trips to
various marine field sites, science experiments, touch-tank critters, arts
& crafts, games, and a trip to a nearby island. We are seeking
professional, hardworking, team-oriented folks to engage our campers in
hands-on, marine science focused activities. Housing is available, free of
charge, for camp staff. Herring Gut Learning Center is a non-profit
education facility; our mission is through hands-on study and experience in
aquaculture and marine science, we teach students to embrace learning,
appreciate science and the environment, and help them grow as individuals.

*Positions Available: *Camp Director (1) and Camp Counselor Interns (2)

See the attached postings for more information or go to
https://herringgutlearningcenter.org/index.php/careers/.

Best,

Georgie Burruss (she/her)
Marine Science and Aquaculture Teacher
Herring Gut Learning Center
59 Factory Road
Port Clyde, ME 04855
(207) 372-8677
gburruss at herringgut.org
www.herringgut.org

*Herring Gut Learning Center does not discriminate on the basis of race,
ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, political
affiliation, age, or religious beliefs in the administration of its
education programs.*