[Coral-List] Expert - Rapid Assessment of Priority Coastal Areas

Ivan Steward ivansteward at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 06:05:43 UTC 2020

Hello Coral Listers,

I am putting feelers out for a suitably qualifed and experienced expert
capable of conducting a Rapid Assessment of Priority Coastal Areas (RapCA)
in order to inform a "Pilot Site Diagnostic Report”, for a project in the
Cook Islands.

The aim is to collect information and report on the baseline ecological,
biological and environmental conditions of the project area, namely Avana
to Muri,
landscapes and coast-scape.

If this piques anyone's initial interest, please let me know and I can
provide further information.

Kind regards,
Ivan