[Coral-List] new "business as usual" projections for climate change

sealab at earthlink.net sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 01:47:20 UTC 2020

Interesting article Doug, especially as it applies to previous discussions. If we knew we were preparing for a mid-range (or below) scenario warming many coral restoration projects would seem more viable and that just underscores the need to link their prospects for ultimate success to requisite mitigation efforts. For without them it’s more likely we are all headed for that “disaster” you mentioned.

Regards,

Steve

Sent from EarthLink Mobile mail