[Coral-List] Delivering on the Paris agreement

frahome at yahoo.com frahome at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 23:53:28 UTC 2020

 The link I sent got corrupted in the sending, here it is again:
https://webcast.ec.europa.eu/from-rhetoric-to-reality-the-role-of-the-eu-in-delivering-on-the-paris-commitments-february-20th-2020

Francesca
    On Thursday, February 27, 2020, 09:51:37 PM GMT+1, frahome--- via Coral-List <coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov> wrote:

 Coral reefs are only briefly mentioned at the beginning of this engaging talk from Prof. Kevin Anderson, but I highly recommend watching it to understand more about the contest we are operating in and the challenges we are facing. It is EU centered but it applies worldwide:https://webcast.ec.europa.eu/from-rhetoric-to-reality-the-role-of-the-eu-in-delivering-on-the-paris-commitments-february-20th-2020Kind regardsFrancesca