[Coral-List] Dive Industry Still Lacking

Courtney Kiel miss.courtney.kiel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:19:46 UTC 2020

Climate change results from consumption. It is a behavior-based issue that
impacts SCUBA divers and skiers (or snowboarders) alike. However, the
impact on snow may be more tangible than the one observed on reefs. So why
not use it as a model, something that is easier to quantify?

How do we collectively harness the positive efforts and resources to
address such a complex issue? How do we target the convenience and
consumption based behavior that needs change? How do we campaign for change
from leadership, while enacting the change we seek?

It will take collective action.

Action/convenience

Thank you for sharing about Preserve Our Winter, maybe the resources,
influence, and efforts of the Aspen community can help model a collective
approach for coastal activists!

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 2:35 PM Steve Mussman via Coral-List <