[Coral-List] Dive Industry Still Lacking

Bill Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:03:31 UTC 2020

The response of the ski/tourism industry is not all roses, but one based on
the strategic imperative of capitalism, maintaining/growing the bottom
line. Witness this, what "advertorial" from CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/europes-best-hidden-ski-resorts/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0f0-RQPJcRGuGuhl8vV60RBNGo-q8Vjgbe_WRYAty_KK8N7o_SibY0HN8

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 9:53 AM Steve Mussman via Coral-List <