[Coral-List] Survey on climate vulnerability assessments

Rachel Skubel rskubel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 22:03:59 UTC 2020

Hi, I’m Rachel Skubel, part of a research team at The University of Miami.
Briefly, we are studying the research priorities and needs of people
involved with, or conducting, climate vulnerability assessments for marine
areas, species, or fisheries.

If you have been involved in assessing climate vulnerability or risk
(formally or informally), or are considering doing so, we invite you to
participate in a brief (10-minute) and anonymous survey concerning your
views on climate change, risks to marine areas, species, or fisheries, the
vulnerability assessment process, and related topics. We would appreciate
you passing this notice on to other colleagues who fit this description as
well.

There is no compensation for completing the study, however, we plan to use
the results to assist future assessments by humanizing the climate
assessment process in a human context. We are happy to keep you informed of
our findings and resulting initiatives if they should prove useful for your
projects. The deadline for participation is February 11th, 2020 at 5 pm.

If you are able to participate, the survey can be found here:

https://umiami.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dniG3AYdbu3DZuB

Best wishes,

Rachel Skubel

--