[Coral-List] ICRS 2020 - REGISTRATION OPENING

ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat office at icrs2020.de
Thu Jan 16 15:12:23 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

The registration for the 14th International Coral Reef Symposium (ICRS
2020), from 5 to 10 July 2020 in Bremen, is now officially open.

All necessary information and the access to the online registration
system are here:
https://www.icrs2020.de/registration/register-online/

*Register by 31 March to benefit from our Early Bird discounts!*

Please also visit our website for updates on the extensive symposium
program:
www.icrs2020.de

We look forward to welcoming you to Bremen this summer!

Apologies for any cross-postings.

Kind regards,
Malik Naumann

--
Follow ICRS 2020:
Twitter:       https://twitter.com/ICRS2020

--
*Dr. Malik Naumann*
ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat / Konferenzsekretariat

The University of Bremen / Universität Bremen
UFT, Leobener Str. 6, D-28359 Bremen, Germany
T +49-(0)421-218-63303
www.icrs2020.de <http://www.icrs2020.de>