[Coral-List] Global Coral Reef Week meeting in Washington DC area

Franziska Elmer franziskaelmer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:17:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,

In the time span of the 13th and 19th of July, Global Coral Reef Week wants to organize an event in the Washington DC area. In order to get the right size of location and a venue that is easy reachable by participants we would like coral reef scientists and practitioners in the DC area to indicate if they are interested in attending this event. This event will have a live plenary talk given by Judy Lang (AGRRA) and will stream other plenary talks from Global Coral Reef Week. We will also do an outreach event that helps the local environment or community and add other events to the schedule dependent on your interest. We are working towards making this event free but you will have to cover transportation to the event and lodging.

If you are a coral scientists or practitioner in the DC area and interested in this event please show your interest before the 1st of February by adding your name to this sheet:
https://forms.gle/dHZ7ymZBcnNvs1GX9

Many thanks,

Global Coral Reef Week Team