[Coral-List] Research survey- representation of fishing in ecosystem models

Sara Minarro saraminarro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 08:00:09 UTC 2020

Dear coral listers,

If you are involved or have previous experience in fisheries research,
modelling or field-based fisheries work, we would like to invite you to
assist us with a research project regarding the representation of fishing
in ecosystem models. We look for participants based on your involvement,
expertise and interest in social science and/or fishing behaviour and
decision making and/or ecosystem modelling. It would be great to have a
good coral reef/small-scale fisheries representation in our study.

Participation in this project would involve undertaking an online survey,
which will last only between 5-15 minutes. For further information, please
head to the link to the online survey below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YNHMXZR

For questions, or to indicate interest in the results of this survey,
please contact Camilla Novaglio at camilla.novaglio at csiro.au

Regards,

Dr. Camilla Novaglio, postdoctoral fellow at CSIRO and CMS
Dr. Karen Alexander, research fellow IMAS and CMS
Dr. Asta Audzijonyte, research fellow IMAS and CMS
Dr. Beth Fulton, research group leader CSIRO and CMS
Dr. Sara Miñarro, postdoctoral fellow at ICTA-UAB
Dr. Ingrid van Putten, research scientist CSIRO and CMS”