[Coral-List] Social sciences to save Coral Reefs

Neus Figueras neus.fi.ba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:55:11 UTC 2020

I agree. "Without the humanities and social sciences, hard science and
technology can do little to resolve complex societal challenges."

I think we need to be well awared about what makes people adapt and change
their behaviour, and apply it to as many fields as possible. For instance,
I knew people are more likely to take action when something tugs at their
heartstrings. So I created a moving story to save the reefs, contributing
therefore to inspire climate action through the field of literature.

[image: photograph]
Neus Figueras
Marine Scientist & Author
www.ImWithLorac.com <http://www.imwithlorac.com/>