[Coral-List] Publication of Global Reef Expedition: Kingdom of Tonga Final Report

Alexandra Dempsey Dempsey at LivingOceansFoundation.org
Thu Jan 30 20:57:50 UTC 2020

The Global Reef Expedition: Kingdom of Tonga Final Report provides a comprehensive summary of The Living Oceans Foundation's research findings from surveys conducted 2013. We acknowledge many changes have occurred to the reefs in recent years; however, this report should provide valuable baseline data on the status of the Kingdom of Tonga's coral reefs at a point in time. We hope you find this information useful, and we encourage you to share this report with anyone that may be interested.

The report was released yesterday, and copies are available on the Foundation's website: Global Reef Expedition: Kingdom of Tonga Final Report<https://www.livingoceansfoundation.org/publication/global-reef-expedition-kingdom-of-tonga-final-report/>.

Thanks,
Alex

Alexandra Dempsey
Director of Science Management
Coral Reef Ecologist
Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
7 Old Solomons Island Rd, Suite 200
Annapolis, MD  21401
+1.443.221.6844 ext. 203