[Coral-List] Black women in Ecology, evolution and marine science

Nikki Traylor-Knowles ntk1717 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:15:45 UTC 2020

Dear Coral-List,

Please encourage anyone that you know that identifies as a black woman
working in ecology, evolution and marine science to please sign up for our
group.

The idea of the group is to bring together black women to share our
research and resources, collaborate, and provide mentorship. All career
stages from undergrad --> professor are welcomed, and non-academic career
paths are also welcomed. We are about to schedule our first meeting for the
end of July.

*Sign up form: *
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1chSLhqclJbOEHrkk-0gEp_73bR54BepM133LJW2p54o/edit?usp=sharing

Alternatively, if someone is not comfortable with signing up for this since
this is a public document, please have them contact me personally (Nikki
Traylor-Knowles: ntk1717 at gmail.com, twitter: @Cnidarians_Rock).

Thank you for your support in making ecology, evolution and marine science
a more diverse place!

Nikki
--
*Nikki Traylor-Knowles, Ph.D.*

Assistant Professor
Department of Marine Biology and Ecology
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149

Email: ntraylorknowles at rsmas.miami.edu