[Coral-List] Global Coral Reef Week kick off!

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:07:11 UTC 2020

Great news Franziska that you have considered my recommendation to make
video sharing on youtube in stead of presential regional meetings for the
two global coral reef weeks.

I noticed that for the live meetings will be posible to connect by iPhone
and computers. It would be good to be able to interact also by Android as
many of us during the pandemic, may only have access on Android tablets to
connect.

All the best for #GlobalCoralReefWeek Here is my contribution from Reef
Futures 2018 https://youtu.be/6xKjG48zvEI

Nohora Galvis
You are invited to follow my NGO Fundación ICRI COLOMBIA on Twitter
@ArrecifesCoral Instagram ObservatorioArrecifesCoral  Channel Youtube ICRI
COLOMBIA and Facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA