[Coral-List] Environmental actions, what do coral scientists do?

Franziska Elmer franziskaelmer at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:10:38 UTC 2020

Hi coral list,

A while ago I shared a survey link with you in order to find out which actions coral scientists take to help save our coral reefs. I received a lot of responses, thank you! I would like to share with you a video that I created with the results of this survey.  I hope you enjoy the clips of other coral reef scientists explaining how they take action, the coral reef pictures and analogies in the video. This video  is currently part of the free virtual conference Global Coral Reef Week (www.coralreefweek.org). If you have more detailed questions to the survey results or would like to see the full data set, please let me know, I am happy to share them  with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kfjtlLsWn4&list=PLJCjKR2LY1a-yQewYUoKmB9SdX7uLSiR7&index=10

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kfjtlLsWn4&list=PLJCjKR2LY1a-yQewYUoKmB9SdX7uLSiR7&index=10>Best,

Franziska Elmer