[Coral-List] Seeking PhD Student in the Davies lab Fall 2021

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:28:52 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The Davies lab is recruiting a prospective Ph.D. student focused on
fundamental questions about evolutionary and ecological processes, who is
specifically interested in addressing these questions in marine
invertebrates. Our lab is strongly focused on coral ecology, evolution and
symbiosis, however students interested in a diversity of topics are
welcome. We encourage members from diverse backgrounds to apply, as we
strive to promote the voices of underrepresented groups in ecology and
evolution. The PhD student would be accepted through the Ecology, Behavior
and Evolution (EBE) Biology graduate program at Boston University.

Please send your current CV and a bit about the science that excites you to
daviessw at gmail.com!
http://sites.bu.edu/davieslab/join-the-lab/

--
Sarah W. Davies M.Sc. Ph.D.